WHAT IS THE CONSTRUCTION SUMMIT?
A three-day business program designed for professionals in the construction industry. It takes place twice a year: in May, it was based in Guadalajara and in October it will be in Mexico City as part of the Construction Week.
- Learn from industry leaders
- Create new business relationships
- Identify trends
- Participate in discussions with experts
- Know the efficient works and the vanguard
- Discover the challenges of the industry
WHO IS ATTENDING?
- Owners and owners
- Urban planners
- Civil and industrial engineers
- Real estate developers
- Consultants and advisors
- Designers and interior designers
- Designers and lighting technicians
- Project managers
- Directors and managers of the department of: Finance and legal, Marketing, New projects, Innovation, BIM, Sustainability, Human resources
- Supervisors and construction masters
- Government representatives
- Representatives of cameras and associations
RESILIENT AND INTELLIGENT CITIES
The challenge facing the construction industry is finding ways to work with sustainable and intelligent processes that satisfy the needs of end users; while protecting and improving the opportunities of the future.